Save yourself some money with our great value paintballing prices. A full day of paintballing starts from just £14.99 per person and includes the following:
- Centre entry fee
- All essential equipment hire
- Access to 14 adrenaline-fuelled paintball matches
- 50 free paintballs to get you started
We invest in the best
Players are kitted up in state-of-the-art battle gear, including a US-spec full head goggle system and padded combat suits, before being issued rapid-fire semi-automatic paintball guns. Public liability insurance is also included as standard and players receive full supervision throughout the games during the day.
|50 Paintballs||£4.99 (2)|
|100 Paintballs||£7.99 (2)|
|1000 Paintballs||£6.99(2) per 100 (when bought in bulk)|
|Paint Grenade*||£3.99 (2)|
|Smoke Grenade*||£3.99 (2)|
|Flash Grenade*||£2.99 (2)|
|Armoured Gloves||£6.99 (2) (yours to keep)|
Food and Drink Prices:
|Sweets and crisps||89p (2)|
|330ml drink can||99p (2)|
|500ml water||99p (2)|
|750ml bottle||£1.99 (2)|
|Energy drink||£1.99 (2)|
For further information about additional items available on the day of your event, browse the price list below, speak to one of our friendly customer service team via the call us page. Lines are open 24/7.
(1) All prices quoted are for payments made in person (at a paintball centre). Payments made this way are final and cannot be altered or amended in any way – meaning that once paid you will not be able to change the date of your booking and if any member of your party is unable to attend on the date of your booking then that payment is forfeited. Payments made over the phone to the advice centre attract a service fee of 5.99% – and mean that your booking can be changed to another date if you wish (subject to availability), that credits will be given in respect of any players failing to attend the event, and that these players may attend a game on a date of your choosing in the future without further payment (again, subject to availability). Please also note that cash payments are free of transaction fees and can be tendered at any of Allied Paintball’s 30 paintball centres in the UK, and in accordance with the Consumer Rights (Payments Surcharge) Regulations 2012 the fees for processing debit cards are 53p per transaction and for credit cards 2.32% – these fees reflect the company’s actual costs in processing card transactions – for further details please see our FAQ page and our Legal page.
(2) Cash payments are free of transaction fees and in accordance with the Consumer Rights (Payments Surcharge) Regulations 2012 the fees for processing debit cards are 53p per transaction and for credit cards 2.32% – these fees reflect the company’s actual costs in processing card transactions – for further details please see our FAQ page and our Legal page.