- Allied Paintball has taken reasonable steps ensuring the content on these webpages is correct, however it does not warrant or make any other representation as to the content, extent or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items displayed on this website or any other related website. All information shown on this website is provided without any warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
- At no time shall Allied Paintball, our affiliates or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or from information contained on the website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages is protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and any related websites. All rights are reserved. Prior consent must be granted before any of the materials contained on this website is reproduced. Should you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format, please apply in writing to email@example.com
Booking terms and conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre, we require a minimum spend for the group of players you wish to book. Please enquire for specific requirements for each centre.
- To confirm your event, full payment is required and must be received before the date of your game. Once you have booked and confirmed your paintball event with payment, no modifications to the selected package can be made (i.e downgrading).
- In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball events operated by ourselves (including all monies paid for services provided by ourselves) are non-refundable, with the only exception detailed in point 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of a bereavement of an immediate family member (spouse, civil partner, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) within seven days of the intended event we will, upon application made as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event by the proposed date of event and accompanied by a copy of the applicable death certificate, provide a refund for the monies paid for your event. All applications must be sent to our Head Office – The Courtyard, Tithebarns Farm, Tithebarns Lane, Surrey, GU23 7LE.
- All prices quoted for booking packages are for payments made in person (at a paintball centre). Payments made this way are final and cannot be altered or amended in any way – meaning that once paid you will not be able to change the date of your booking and if any member of your party is unable to attend on the date of your booking then that payment is forfeited and no credit places issued. Payments made over the phone to the advice centre attract a service fee of 6.99% – and mean that your booking can be moved to another date if you require (subject to availability), that credit places will be issued in respect of any players who do not attend your event, and that these players may attend a game on a date of your choosing in the future without further payment (again, subject to availability).
- We recommend you confirm that all players can make the date chosen before finalising your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after your event has been confirmed with payment. If anyone fails to attend the game on the date you have booked, the prepayment for that person will be forfeited, although credit places may be carried forward for a future visit, depending on your booking status.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you make payment in full and receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this before your date of game, please contact our bookings centre on 0203 869 9238 – we’re open.
- Please note: we cannot accept liability for any errors resulting from data you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly completed all fields. We also require a valid e-mail address in order to contact you in the event of any updates to your booking.
- The minimum age of all players on the date of the game at national centres is 10 years old. Any player under this age on the game date, without special dispensation, will not be allowed to play. Minimum age at local centres differs. For Mini Paintball at select centres the minimum age is 8 years old. For centres in Northern Ireland the minimum age is 16. For more information please speak to a member of our team on 0203 869 9238.
- Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only. Allied Paintball simply undertakes to maintain a minimum of ten such participating venues within the UK.
- Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your game may be used at the centre. Any paintballs not supplied by the paintball centre will be removed and destroyed for health and safety reasons.
- All players consent to being bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player who is unable to comply with our health and safety guidelines will be excluded from the centre without refund.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer advertised on this website.
Tithebarns Farm, Tithebarns Lane, Send, GU23 7LE
Company no. 11052844
VAT: GB 283870568